Standing out is the difference between businesses who thrive and those who merely survive. The internet has given businesses large and small an opportunity to tell their story in a more effective and efficient way than ever before. This book will act as a Content Marketing Guide for any entrepreneur or marketing team looking to generate meaningful and measurable results from their communications efforts.
This guide will show you a variety of different strategies that will help you drive real results. Here are a some of the key topics that the content marketing guide will uncover and discuss:
- Why Content Marketing Matters
- Creating Product-Story Fit
- Blogging For Your Business
- The Psychology Behind Content Sharing
- Tips On Crafting Quality Blog Posts
- How Content Works For Facebook
- How To Leverage Instagram For Marketing
- How To Unlock Slideshare For Marketing
- Infographics, Ebooks And More
- How To Establish Content Distribution Channels
With Case Studies & Examples from companies like Mint.com, KISSmetrics, Unbounce and more…
Here are a few things you will learn and gain from this content marketing guide:
- A Tried & Tested Approach to Creating Content that Always Goes Viral
- Understanding The Three Different Types of Content that Should Drive Every Strategy
- Why Storytelling is Still an Important Part of Content Marketing
- Introducing the Concept of Product/Story Fit
- Exclusive content from some of the top Content Marketers in the world
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you so much for sharing! I really appreciate it and hope you enjoy the guide! Please share it with your friends and help spread the power of content marketing with your network. Thanks so much - Let me know what you think!
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.